THE EYE THAT CARP CAUGHT LAST WEDNESDAY NIGHT WAS CAUGHT AGAIN TONITE BY ANOTHER CTFF MEMBER....SAME LENGTH AND WEIGHT AND THE SAME TREBLE(WHICH WE FORGOT TO REMOVE B/4 RELEASE)IN HIS MOUTH!!!!

Posted Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:19 pm

No Chit??? John?? not to take no air out of no balloon.

Dumb ass fish, no wonder Carp caught it Razz

Posted Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:22 pm

WHA CHOO TALKIN BOUT WILLIS!?!?!

Posted Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:52 am

Not taking anything away from your finely tuned fishing skills Go Fish Carp, that has to be a dumb fish to be caught to be hooked again while still sporting a treble hook.
Let me guess, same hole?? Laughing

Posted Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:35 am

He had a treble in the roof of his mouth when I caught him,guess in all the excitement we forgot to take it out,So who caught him?Any pictures?As for the fish being dumb,I don't know what to say about that.Lung you catch your share of fish so one could argue that there are alot of stupid fish swimming around out there or maybe he was just hungry? I don't know. Wink

Posted Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:06 am

Lung,yup it was John!He was fishin in same general area as we did.
But there is another chapter to this.....earlier this season he lost this SAME FISH at the hole when it broke off and that treble hook was his!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!He had told me that story bout a month ago.
CRAZY STUFF!!!

And yes carpy there are photos.He said he was gonna send them to me at work Monday.

Posted Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:29 am

Ahhhh I thought the treble was yours carp, didn't realize it was a previous break off, so the fish was hooked 3 times this year!!

Yup like I said dumb fish..J/K Laughing

Posted Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:15 am

You are such an meathead!.....how do you think he got that big?
An eyes gotta eat you know to grow!!!

Last edited by tbob55 on Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:48 pm

That fish makes a pretty good case for catch and release,don't ya think?

Posted Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:08 pm

Thats some silly shtuff,, prety damn cool if you think about it.. hopefully people keep catching and releasing it so that I may hook it some time . not that I like sloppy seconds,, or thirds for that matter

Posted Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:40 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links