Hello everyone!

I am new to the site but not new to fishing CT waters both fresh and salt. Unforutantely my wife and I recently relocated to north east Pennsylvania but we will be returning home in a couple of years. Just renewed my CT fishing license and when I come back to visit friends and family I hope to get out to some of my favorite fishing spots. In the interim I'll be doing some exploration of some really nice looking lakes here in Pennsylvania. I'll be bringing my boat down in early spring to do the annual maintenance and get her ready to fish some the waters here. I'll post on my experiences.

Thanks!

Justin

Posted Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:18 am

oh boy...this site goin down the tubes now if they let u on.
Just what we needed...a tool from Factoryville.

Posted Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:40 am

But seriously...welcome aboard my good friend!!!....maybe while there you can find a pond nobody ever fished before and catch your first lunker!

Posted Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:43 am

And to think I thought this site was full of pleasant and informed fisherman.

Next time I'm in CT if there is still ice, I'll teach you how to jig! When the ice thaws I'm sure I'll have to tune your motor again so you can take your boat out.

Posted Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:46 am

You def thought wrong....just a bunch of wiseguyz here.
You wont be able to jig,I put your jig stik on my new Warrior,sorry.
Yes on tuneup and can you install my new FF also?...Thanks!

Posted Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:52 am

Welcome Juice, my condolences of being an acquaintance of tbobs'
Look forward to your reports in your neck of the woods

Posted Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:06 pm

Welcome to the site Juice

Posted Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:54 am

let us know what you find in pa.we get out that way sometimes.good luck!

Posted Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:34 pm

Wats Up Juice!!!!

Posted Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:17 pm

Welcome to the site Juice.

Posted Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:58 pm

Lung bustin on tbob, now juice?? I'm seeing a pattern here! Very Happy

Welcome aboard juice.

Posted Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:42 am

Thanks everyone! Yes, I am a "friend" of Tbob's. We've fished together many times. Or, he fishes while I adjust his boat motor Wink . I'm looking forward to spring so I can start to hit some of the spots around where I'm living now. Pretty similar to CT but a lot more open land. It looks like the lakes in the state parks down here are the way to go. A lot of the lakes that aren't in state parks are very built on and many don't allow public access. The state park closest to my house claims that the lake there has muskies in it, this must be tested! Once the ice melts I'll be out to scratch the itch and I'll post on my results.

Posted Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:25 pm

Welcome to the site.

Posted Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:05 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links