62%  [ 5 ]
Yankees
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Other
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Just curious where everyone on the board falls. Who's your team? I like the Sox.

Posted Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:54 pm

O.K. - who was the 2nd vote for the Red Sox- Make yourself known. Let's get this thread rolling. Cool

Posted Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:34 pm

They may be the red headed stepchild, but I have been a loyal Met fan since 1964!

Posted Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:13 pm

steamstomper

They may be the red headed stepchild, but I have been a loyal Met fan since 1964!

That's fine with me. I actually like several teams. The Red Sox & whoever beats the Yankees. Razz

Posted Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:23 pm

My favorite message on a gas pump:

Posted Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:28 pm

Where's all the yankee fans? Waiting to make yourself known until they overtake the Sox for 1st place in the Division? Evil or Very Mad

Posted Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:13 pm

LET'S GO SOX!! i went to the red sox/yankees game at yankee stadium thurs 4/17 and saw them win. its a hostile envirement for sox fans there!! i don't think i would ever go there again to watch a sox/yanks game. it was great to see them win though!!

Posted Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:12 am

go soxs!!!!!

Posted Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:54 pm

I grew up in a Yankee house. My father was and still is a big Yankee fan even at 87. His younger brother palyed the Yankee farm system until the war broke out. My dad has taunted me all of my life because I am a loyal Red Sox fan.
In 1978 I was working in St. Thomas USVI. I could only listen to the 1 game play off between the Sox and the Yanks. Just after Buck Dent's ball landed in the net, my phone rang. The operator said there was a collect call. I accepted thinking there was some sort of problem at home. The caller - my father laughed and hung up!!!!!
In 2004, My father was so confident the Yanks would sweep, he pulled one of his best harrassing pranks. It was Sunday morning after the third straight loss. I got up to go fishing about 6AM after going to bed about 1AM. As I backed out of the garage, something caught my eye on the ground. Strewn across the driveway was at least 2 dozen bromms, mops and rakes. I couldn't believe it!!! I was not sure who did this. I had a few ideas. So I went back in the house to call a few of my Yankee friends. Might as well get their wifes mad at them for the early call. Just as I was about to dial, the phone rang. It was my mother. She asked " is your father there"? "He left here with all my mops and brooms!!! What is he doing"? So my 85 year old father was the culprit!!!!
We got him back in the end. After the sox came back, we removed the Yankee flag he proudly flie on his house. We replaced it with four Red Sox Flags and banners. Very Happy

Posted Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:53 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links