Hi all, just reintroducing myself. Let me put it another way. I had to start another account seeing that I lost my password. I tried the put in your email and we'll email you a temporary one and I never received an email. I checked my spam folder to make sure it didn't go in there too. So I figured it was best to just start a new account.

Tight lines

Bobby P.

Posted Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:57 am

Welcome Back!

Posted Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:22 am

Welcome Back!

Posted Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:25 pm

Thanks guys.

Posted Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:10 pm

No problem. Hey, in the past year this board has fallen off a little. In the upcoming season I plan to post more reports in an effort to bring it back.......used to be a pretty cool place here. Never met you but I am aware that you fish a fair amount (SOL), would be cool if you could contribute in the upcoming season. Thanks.............you too BOTB! Very Happy

Posted Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:36 pm

carp13

No problem. Hey, in the past year this board has fallen off a little. In the upcoming season I plan to post more reports in an effort to bring it back.......used to be a pretty cool place here. Never met you but I am aware that you fish a fair amount (SOL), would be cool if you could contribute in the upcoming season. Thanks.............you too BOTB! Very Happy

Well let's bring it back. I like the idea of having a CT based site. Plus I kind of get sick of some of the attitudes on the website you mentioned. I'll contribute as much as I can here. Can I start by mentioning the

THIRD ANNUAL CONNECTICUT SURFCASTERS
SURF EXTRAVAGANZA AND SALE
January 25, 2014
11 AM to 3 PM
Clinton CT Town Hall
54 East Main St. (Rt.1)
Clinton CT

The Connecticut Surfcasters is pleased to announce the second annual CSA Surf Extravaganza and Sale. This year the CSA moves to a new location with more room for parking, vendors, and demonstrations. The facility is located on the Indian River in Clinton and may provide for some outdoor demonstrations.
The facility will be open at 10AM for setup of exhibits and sales. A five dollar suggested donation to the CSA will be collected at the door. We will accept donations for our chili selection, along with hot dogs and soft drinks. We will have plenty of both new and used tackle of all kind for sale or trade.
If anyone has any questions or would like to be a vendor or presenter feel free to contact CSA Club President Bill DeLizio at pbadad300@aol.com
Please keep an eye on this thread for future vendor and presenter announcements
Vendors added
Guppy Lure Company
STORMR
Gary Soldati of Big Water Lures

Member demos added

MIKE MULLEN- WOOD PLUG TURNING

PAUL S- EELSKIN PLUGS

BILLY D- MARBLING A ROD BUTT WRAP

Directions I-95 to Exit 63, take Rt 81 south to Rt 1. Take a left on Rt-1, 54 East Main St is 1/2 mile on the right, park in the rear. Entrance to event is at rear lower level.

Posted Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:28 pm

Yes i agree it has fallen off a little.Wasnt on to much last year,was real busy with work.This year ill definitely be able to contribute more. I love this site,lots of good info and stories. Ive been trying to get my buddies to sign up on CTF. And hopefully we could set something up for every one to meet eachother! Would be awesome,maybe a BBQ or something?

Posted Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:12 pm

Yes i agree it has fallen off a little.Wasnt on to much last year,was real busy with work.This year ill definitely be able to contribute more. I love this site,lots of good info and stories. Ive been trying to get my buddies to sign up on CTF. And hopefully we could set something up for every one to meet eachother! Would be awesome,maybe a BBQ or something?

Posted Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:13 pm

Welcome back Bob, I'm new to sight and I think it's pretty cool with a lot of serious fisherman that have some good info, would like to see it were the previous responders have said it slipped off(one a friend of mine . B.O.B) Let's get this thing cranking and catch some FISH!!! By the way nice pics.

Posted Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:32 pm

Thanks quassy. Lets get this ball rolling!!!

Posted Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:25 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links