Hey Dave, Looks good to me.
My only comment is maybe one or even two of the fonts could be different than the other(s).
Maybe it is best all being uniform I dunno??
I am no graphic designer by any means.
That's my whopping 2 cents

Couldn't help but notice the subtle favoritism for the fly guys with the fly and not a plug Razz

I look forward to ordering some shirts

Last edited by aqualung on Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:47 am

Looks good to me. I fly fish too, so either way is fine by me.

Posted Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:45 pm

well??? I'm ready for some shirts....hey Dave!!
I don't mind handling some of this if you want.

Posted Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:12 pm

Guys,

Sorry for the delay in tshirt updates. I have finally gotten around to getting these designs printed. I am ordering 1 tshirt now just to see how it comes out before i open the store up to the entire community. Below is a screenshot of the shirt in Navy blue. I may also offer a couple additional colors, but this is the first design. Please provide any feedback on the design, so that i can make modifications if necessary before the finalizing everything.

Thanks,

Dave O

Posted Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:32 am

I like it.

Posted Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:27 am

looks great!!!

Posted Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:05 pm

Let's Roll!

Posted Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:12 am

READY TO ORDER!

Posted Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:28 pm

If you do other colors I would like to see the bight yellowish color, like Highway workers now use. would come in handy when some of us go deep in the outdoors to fish or fish in the evening hours.

Rob

Posted Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:26 pm

The T-Shirts are finally ready!! Below is the online store where you can order them from. Thanks again for everyone's help and patience with getting these shirts created!

http://usfishfinder.spreadshirt.com/us/US/Shop/Index/index/category/CT-Fish-Finder-T-Shirts-56142/

Posted Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:42 pm

Any of you guys ordering shirts?? or am I missing it??

Posted Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:12 pm

I'm going to, just waiting for a few, till some bills are paid and some checks come in.

Posted Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:58 pm

Kewl Hetzy!
The shirts are nice quality, and look good!

Posted Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:56 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links