Sorry Erika Marin, you are freakin hawk but you just screwed me again.

Teds Bait & Tackle
7 hours ago
ALERT BOATERS BEWARE ITS NOT A NICE DAY FOR BOATING OUTSIDE THE RIVER . THEY SAID BREZZEY OUT 4 FTERS AN BIGGER .MAYBE TOMORROW .THANKS THE FAT GUY . CARL

I got hit with a six footer and she smelled a lot more like Kosher salt then Victoria's Secret. My eyes are still red.

Posted Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:05 pm

Yeah, I saw the forecast last night. I'm headed to Baldwin around 3:00 this morning. If the forecast is correct, I should be good to go in the am. If not, fallback plan is to fish up in the river.

Posted Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:12 pm

Well good luck, let me know how it goes...despite the weather I was seeing, I kept thinking it was going to get better...I managed to leave Dock Road, pass through Niantic Bay, past Black Point, onto Rocy Neck and into Sound View...couple fluke shorts..one was close...very large Porgy on my last hook up.....thought I had my first carpet on that one...sent all my fish back into the sea..I'm reading there is a lot of bait in the river with blues, bass and fluke.....good luck today. Still have bluefish to make. Made an excellent tuna type salad with celery and shallots and mayo couple nights ago.

Posted Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:24 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links