Sunday buffalo tennessee not much of a game but NFL football is back boys fishing is good and football on tv I am a happy man.

Posted Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:42 pm

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:58 am

MONDAY NIGHT GIANT PANTHERS YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Posted Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:25 pm

I've been trying to post this all week but something was messed up so I couldn't.Now,I KNOW that it's only pre-season,But did anybody happen to see the BEARS open up that can of WHOOP-ASS and put it in the GIANTS this past weekend?Anyone?Digga?Hertzy?We finally,for the first time in my life, have a legit quarterback!......life is good!

Posted Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:33 am

I know that was bad man. I don't even know what to say.

Posted Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:58 pm

Dave it's allright,you guys still have a SOLID team.

Posted Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:03 pm

I can’t wait for the regular season to start. Chicago looks good. The giants need to get healthy and beat up on the NFC east teams.

Posted Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:19 pm

Dude Cutler is going to rip Denver apart Sunday. I hope that game is televised nationally.

Posted Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:30 pm

Anybody watch Chicago at Denver? Ever hear anyone get boo-ed like that?

Posted Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:03 am

Yeah, Eagles fans do that to their own team and all the other teams. That was crazy. I think they know that they lost a good player and that’s the only way they can handle it. The bears scare me this year as a Giants fan.

Posted Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:58 pm

Regular season is next week and it starts for real then we’ll see who’s who.

Posted Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:00 pm

yep,we'll see,and yeah you're right,I forgot all about McNabb,he's gotten boo-ed like that many times.

Posted Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:30 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links