Hey guys. Happy spring (freakin finally!!) Just looking for some Haddam pike info. I've had my canoe up at the ramp a couple of times, but each time it's been blowing like snot and rippin like the race. Anyone been up in Salmon Cove looking for sharptooths? If not there, another spot around the bridge? Can you still get in around where the fisheries pike traps are? It's been a while since I've tried to shore cast in that area. I want to get in a couple of pike trips in the area before the bass waters warm up.

Posted Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:58 pm

Took a few casts just before dusk today at the pond behind the ER in Essex. Top water frog in shallow water (cold shallow water..lol) didnt expect much. I've just had no interest in fishing and being cold this year. 4th cast got a pop, and next cast to same place hooked a nice 2lb LM. The bug is back. Game on!!

Posted Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:08 pm

Hey, Dave. I was hoping you'd make it to the kayak/canoe fishing tourney that mase (aka Alan) organized last Saturday. I also hope that you're getting in more fishing than you've written about on CTFishFinder.

Posted Mon May 13, 2013 3:04 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links