took it out for the first time. i got 4 pickerel and 2 largemouth bass. Its nothing special a sit in i put rod holders and its got plenty of room for all my stuff. I'm glad i got one.

Posted Thu May 21, 2009 8:45 pm

Cool,I've had mine for about 2 months now and I'm having a blast with it.It's a whole new way to fish,takes a little getting used to but I'm glad I got it.

Posted Fri May 22, 2009 5:19 am

x-factor right? ... I have a x-13 on order... should come in any day now!! Very Happy

Posted Wed May 27, 2009 6:11 am

No actually it's a STEALTH 12,the bait tank and the two storage compartments along side of it is what sold me but the hull is very similar to the X-13 and the X-Factor.Enjoy your new Yak and post some picks after you got it all rigged up,love too see it.

Posted Wed May 27, 2009 3:59 pm

my x-13's finally here... (yesterday) ... took it out for is maiden voyage and shake down any problems... now to get the ff/gps and rod tube installed !! and some blue fish blood to get that new pastic smell gone !

Posted Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:29 pm

Congrats on your new yak Joe,I love fishing from mine and the only problem I have is I only have time to take it out once a week.

Posted Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:36 am

I got skunked for the first time in my kayak. It sucks i was fishing top water and sleeping on some hits my mistake and about 6 fish missed my lure. I could not have worked it any slower. ?I need to get out of this slump.

Posted Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:36 pm

I got the skunk a couple of weeks ago,the last time I went for stripers at night on the river,I still feel it when I think about it,it happens man.

Posted Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:01 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links