Guys,

I have to apologize for the lack of website updates for a while! I have a lot of great improvements in my queue, thanks to great feedback from everyone. I do not want to make excuses, but last few months have been crazy with a new job, moving, and chasing a 15 month old Smile Excuses are over, expect great additions coming soon!

Thanks for the patience everyone!

Dave O

Posted Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:50 pm

You are alive and well....congrats on the new little addition to your family.
Look forward to the updates....it's always nice when the man behind the curtain pops in every now and again.

Posted Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:07 pm

Good to hear you are still around. Congrats on the new addition to your family.

Posted Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:22 pm

overstdr

Guys,

I have to apologize for the lack of website updates for a while! I have a lot of great improvements in my queue, thanks to great feedback from everyone. I do not want to make excuses, but last few months have been crazy with a new job, moving, and chasing a 15 month old Smile Excuses are over, expect great additions coming soon!

Thanks for the patience everyone!

Dave O

Ummm, 2012 has come and gone...what a patient bunch we are.
You will be sending your little one off to college soon... Razz

Posted Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:02 pm

OK the updates are slowly starting to trickle in for 2013. You have been way too patient in 2012, so I promise to get you guys some nice features this year. I have just published mapping updates and more coming for the homepage as well (still testing). New hotspot heatmap layer will hopefully make everyones 2013 season the most productive yet.

I've got my work cut out for me this winter, so keep checking back to see CTFF getting better than ever!

As a side note, be sure to update to the latest Chrome browser for the best performance and support on CTFF.

Dave O

Posted Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:38 am

sounds great.will be looking forward to all the updates

Posted Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:04 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links