Cold weather has arrived. Hope to get out on some CT hard water this coming weekend. Gotta test gear before a 4 day Maine trip on the 10th. Very Happy

Posted Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:54 pm

Hey Mac. Give me a heads up on where and when and I might be able to join ya. I'm not much for ice fishing but I've got the cabin fever already and I'd be happy to watch some tip ups and have a beer or two with ya.

Posted Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:43 pm

whyy dont we just go cod fishin instead?...the bite is heating up.

Posted Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:31 am

Yeah, I'm tempted to say lets do it. I just hate to have to arrange for time off work and then get cancelled at the last minute just to not be able to make it on the make up date. I mean what's the average this time of year between trips booked and actually sailing on the date planned? About 50/50?................If you and Bob got something going on give me a heads up and I'll give it a shot. I could use some fresh air. All of next week is out though, got one guy on vacation.

Posted Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:17 pm

carp13

Hey Mac. Give me a heads up on where and when and I might be able to join ya. I'm not much for ice fishing but I've got the cabin fever already and I'd be happy to watch some tip ups and have a beer or two with ya.

Was supposed to go out this morning. Got to go in to work instead. I'll give you a shout for a Sunday soon, since I know that is your only day off on the weekend.

Posted Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:59 am

Heading to Maine Thursday morning for a long weekend of hard water fishing. Hope to hit Belgrade Lakes for some large pike, as well as a few other spots. Sled is packed, grill, traps, and plenty of room for refreshments.

Posted Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:23 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links