She went for some squid on a duel set up with crabs...hoo hoo hoo ha ha:)

Posted Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:32 pm

Nice. Out fishing with 'Lung again? I got skunked on my bluefin trip a week or so before the storm. Don't know if I'll get back out in the salt this season Sad

Posted Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:29 am

snapper

She went for some squid on a duel set up with crabs...hoo hoo hoo ha ha:)

For some reason I think that was a Halloween trick, but a picture will prove me wrong

Posted Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:38 pm

Be careful asking for pictures out of that guy.......................gonna end up with six of his big toe! Mr. Green

Posted Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:43 am

Posted Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:14 pm

Posted Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:20 pm

redneckangler

Nice. Out fishing with 'Lung again? I got skunked on my bluefin trip a week or so before the storm. Don't know if I'll get back out in the salt this season Sad

No other trips with the Lung master. That water is too crazy this time of year to do any more fishing in my inflatable...or any other boat, at least for me!

Sorry to hear about the bluefin trip...that sucks. I'm sure you will make up for it next time.

Posted Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:41 am

Snap, that's a Photoshop then, right? I was going to make a comment about how either your body shrunk or your head grew. But while a very funny picture you are in violation of the 11th Commandment of fishing, "Thou shalt not Photoshop a picture of myself with a large fish." In order to be absolved of your sins you now must clean all of your reels, sharpen your knives, make yourself a plate of fish sticks, watch re-runs of On The Water and scour the internet incessantly for all the new gear and boats you would someday like to own until spring arrives. Wink

Posted Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:57 am

No question that's a photoshop pic.
The shame of it all....tisk tisk tisk

Posted Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:15 am

carp13

Snap, that's a Photoshop then, right? I was going to make a comment about how either your body shrunk or your head grew. But while a very funny picture you are in violation of the 11th Commandment of fishing, "Thou shalt not Photoshop a picture of myself with a large fish." In order to be absolved of your sins you now must clean all of your reels, sharpen your knives, make yourself a plate of fish sticks, watch re-runs of On The Water and scour the internet incessantly for all the new gear and boats you would someday like to own until spring arrives. Wink

Not fish sticks!

Last edited by snapper on Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:42 am

aqualung

No question that's a photoshop pic.
The shame of it all....tisk tisk tisk

If this called for a "conference call" between you and Carp to evaluate, it was all worth it....as your posts were just hours apart...lol!

Posted Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:44 am

carp13

I don't think that raft will make it another season any way! New method of getting out into the water for next year will be necessary...considering a larger inflatable, maybe a RIB with a light trailer so I can use my car....but then I lose the space in my garage...its a tough call!

Posted Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:51 am

Not to disappoint Snap....Carp and I have had no communication other than what you see here regarding your report Rolling Eyes Razz

Posted Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:07 pm

My bubble has been bursted. Crying or Very sad

Posted Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:09 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links