Entry #2
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Entry #3
60%
 60%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 25

pramsey

That would be the reason for the statement . . . We need every CTFF member to vote for the longest fish from the entries below.

in the first post in this thread!!

With no clear cut winner being decided on the day of the outing, we needed to have outsiders as well as those present to vote, so we could have an impartial decision as to who the winner was.
And it looks like a winner is emerging from those impartial votes.
I think #3 is my fish isn't it??? Laughing

Posted Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:16 pm

Yeah, I'd say so................Looks like a gel seat pad it is then...............Dave 's bum thanks everyone who voted! Laughing

Posted Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:46 am

It's a shame that we didnt see a few hundred votes supporting the poll, but, I'll take a little ching that will soon be supporting my fanny. It was a great day out with some new friends made. I'm not sure I really got any bragging rights out of this, which was the goal I had when I launched. Everett and Dan....the fish couldnt have been closer. I'd like to first thank my grandma Ruth, who rowed me out into branford harbor as a wee lad in search of porgys........

Posted Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:29 am

It was a tough call between the two ....... 1 & 3
Almost stopped me from voting.

Posted Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:17 pm

The kayak/canoe fishing events are becoming more and more popular. Thats nice to see as not everyone has a $20k bass boat with all the bells and whistles. These events are a great way to get the fishing community together. They have actually taken it a step further in some places with kayak canoe tournaments. The basic premise being all kayaks and canoes (no motors allowed) and using cameras and digital scales to hold tournaments. All catch and release. You catch a fish, put it on the scale, snap a photo with a time and date stamp (most phones have a feature to put a date/time stamp on the photo) and release the fish. The weigh in is essentially everyone uploading their photos and having a good time. Payouts for total weight, lunker, etc like any other tournament. Pretty neat concept for those who dont have a live well.

Posted Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:58 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links