I use to paddle all over in my grumun till I blew my ear out diveing now i tend to fall over way to much for the skinny boats got tiered of fishing upside-down .....if ya know of any rag flappers i can make you a good deal on sail boat fuel

Posted Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:19 pm

sounds like a cheap way to save on the expense of a fish finder, don't forget the mask!!!! Razz

Posted Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:13 pm

I'll trade you 5 cordless extension cords for 50gals of sailboat fuel?

Posted Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:03 pm

Okay Mr. Lung stay with me here and concentrate.............Think back to when you were a little boy and the first day of school came around. There was no school up in the hills where you were raised so they sent a bus from the big city so little Aqualung could get himself an ejumacashun. On the first day of kindergarten the teacher held up a picture of a racoon. All the other little boys and girls said "racoon",confused you stood up on your chair,pointed and yelled,"No it ain't,dat's dinner!" Now I know it's a painful memory for you but what happened there was you were speaking in the VERNACULAR of the particular area of the woods where you were raised,( using a language or dialect native to a region or country rather than a literary or cultured language), the children had a difficult time understanding you and you had no idea what they were talking about when they spoke to you. .....................hope I cleared that up for ya! Mr. Green

Posted Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:24 am

Hahahaha.. Well done sir...very well done

Posted Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:54 am

dbarnes Wrote:
I'll trade you 5 cordless extension cords for 50gals of sailboat fuel?

I dont need any cordless extension cords I have plenty I do need a left handed hammer or a board stretcher if you have eather you got a deal

Posted Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:41 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links