Hit Stillwater again today ....

With Angry John up from Groton with his 3 year old we hit the water for late afternoon fish. The little guy is going to be 1 rocking fisherman by the time hes 10 can untangle line and cast better than some adults I know allday in the boat casting his spiderman rod almost as far as his dad I dont know if you ever fish with a youngin but 3 ppl in the boat and only managed to cross lines maybe 4x all day Shocked unbeleavable little fisherman wish I did as well.....
The Sun was bright skies clear and HOT ! ...Used most everything in the box got a few sloooow hits they where barely moveing the bait hard to tell if it was even a hit . At the end of it all I got 1 decent pickeral 15in or so and John 1 bass about the same size oh ya did I mention it was HOT!!!
Best part of the day was the company and Fireworks from the north over the lake very cool ....
sorry no pics this time

P.s .........It was HOT !!!

Posted Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:53 pm

It was a good time despite the finned creatures not playing very well. Took the oppertunity to look up rock bass, and add it to the list. I also added to another location i have caught one, now that i know what they are. They have devil eyes for sure. Hope to see you down this way for some lure washing, and heck we might even get lucky and get into some fish.... Thanks for another great time...

Posted Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:30 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links