Anyone interested in filling a charter or sharing some of their boat expenses fishing salt water this summer/fall, send me a message. I'm sometimes looking for a last minute addition to fill a place as well and keep a list of guys I call. I fish mostly light tackle, but don't mind livelining or drifting for big stripers either! During the summers I fish mostly early am weekdays. Will be in the OBX till 7/6, but after that, hope to fish hard from now until the last trip I can eek out of Montauk.

Brian

Posted Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:58 pm

If I manage to finish all the little projects I have going on with the Robalo and find time to take her out, it would be best if I could get small crew together when I do go to pitch in with the fuel. With the twin 225's, I won't be able to afford to run it alone that's for sure.
I'm thinking more towards the fall if it's going to happen.

Posted Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:10 am

aqualung

If I manage to finish all the little projects I have going on with the Robalo and find time to take her out, it would be best if I could get small crew together when I do go to pitch in with the fuel. With the twin 225's, I won't be able to afford to run it alone that's for sure.
I'm thinking more towards the fall if it's going to happen.

Hi Guys,

Just moved back from the Philippines, now I'm in Bloomfield,CT. Just PM me anytime, Aqualung, we actually ice fishished together once before, had a fun time. I'm now retired at (50) and can fish almost anytime. Willing to share cost and clean up boat ect ect....Ned

Posted Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:54 am

Welcome back Mr. Lung!..................Hey you know I wanna get on that boat. I know you're a spur of the moment/last minute guy but if you make A PLAN ahead of time I might be able to get off from work. Otherwise I'm good for early trips Wednesdays and Sundays and late afternoon trips on Saturdays...................Don't mean to hijack your thread RNA........................just ain't heard from this guy in awhile..........was wonderin' if he's still breathin'. Wink

Last edited by carp13 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Posted Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:42 pm

Hey Lung,
I've always got some cash for fuel. As carp said, give a little notice and scheduling the time won't be a problem. Tough for me to take off work spur of the moment.
Where you been anyway? Raising a new litter?

Posted Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:13 pm

Kind of funny guys... my original post on this thread was in June of 2011
I been a bit busy this season so far, have fished maybe 3 times since the spring run

Posted Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:07 pm

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...................didn't notice that............dangit!

Posted Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:18 pm

If you still have the Robalo, then this should still happen.
A couple of months shouldn't matter. Smile

Posted Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:11 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links