I dont have any fishing pictures, but the govt issued me a really nice boat for a while so I put it up. Yes...we fished!! I live in Killingworth, and I decided to try this beaver dam puddle that's on a state road. I literally had to lean into the guard rail to cast without falling in. I used purple/pink worm with a few red balls and a spinner added. 8 casts were hit each time but the first, and resulted in a 2lb and an almost 4lb shoe box. Then this guy crosses the road and says it's his pond and I cant fish there. He was quite the prick, but I left. I've been passing this place for years thinking there's gotta be fish there but never saw a soul. What do ya think. Water on a state road, within 14 or whatever feet it is. I think I can fish there. I also think the lunk bass are fighting for food which is killing me to not go back. I return 99% of my fish if I'm not heading directly to the grill. Im torn between it possibly being his property, and me standing on state land.

Posted Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:15 pm

gotta be some kind of easement there,property between the road and his land that he doesn't own,I don't know..............my guess is if he calls the police they'll just ask you to leave anyway,shouldn't be any handcuffs involved or anything,who knows.............welcome aboard!

Posted Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:26 am

Welcome and thank you for your service!
Maybe go to townhall and check the land records, it's public information.

Posted Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:21 am

aqualung

Welcome and thank you for your service!

That goes double for me!

Posted Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:08 pm

Definitely check with the town, welcome aboard!!

Posted Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:53 pm

Good Advise..Welcome

Posted Tue May 15, 2012 6:33 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links