Water temps: CT RIVER Haddam 50/51, Matabassett 61. Getting warmer! Not much excitement today, unless you count watching carp roll around. A few smallies, some crappie, and that was it. Was out just before dawn on the outgoing tide looking for stripers. Think I marked some holdovers around, but i didn't find any schools or mark herring. Fished 8 hrs. I'm sick of little fish!!!!! Bring on the big stripers and the salt water seas

Posted Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:09 pm

That is a very impressive smallie el Carpo! Finally, all my lessons teaching you how to fish has paid off! Now if Lunger would pay attention to what I tell him on our cod trips all will be good!!

Posted Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:06 pm

tbob55

That is a very impressive smallie el Carpo! Finally, all my lessons teaching you how to fish has paid off! Now if Lunger would pay attention to what I tell him on our cod trips all will be good!!

Who left the damn door unlocked???

Dear Mr tbob while it's always a pleasure to have you join us but you have not posted a damn fishing report since December sometime sir.

Regarding Carps smallie, yes it was a very nice fish but in no way did you play a roll in that beautiful catch, I however feel I may have provided some intel to Carp the day prior, he may agree or disagree, I have not spoken with him since that day.

Furthermore regarding you schooling me in the cod fish dept.
Ummm I managed to do approx. 6 or so trips this winter, possibly 1 of which you were present, and I'm sure I out fished you as usual.
The other 5 or so trips I managed to win two separate pools, now how many pools have you won this winter OH Great one??? Nada.... zippo I'm sure.

It was a pleasant surprise for you to make a well over do post, however you need to be more realistic in your facts when doing so, please.

I hope you still have your shirt on your back when you return from Vegas oh great one....

Posted Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:35 pm

Mr. Green ...........well said sir!

Posted Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:29 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links