Anyone have any lead they might want to sell?? Want to make some sinkers and jigs. Let me know what you have and what you're asking.

Thanks

Posted Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:21 pm

I have several pounds of sinkers and diving weights that I have collected over the years. hey are just gathering dust. The diving weights are in 3 and 10 pound increments. The sinkers range in size from 1/4 oz up to 4/5 ounces.
Open to a reasonable offer.

Posted Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:22 pm

Message sent

Posted Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:31 pm

I know it is a little late but your post is still up. I have bought lead from a local scrap yard for CHEAP.
Good luck

Posted Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:47 am

I have about 200 lbs I got from a gun club, if you melt it down into 5 lb inguts or so ill split it with you. im in southington area , where are you.

Posted Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:56 pm

danm

I have about 200 lbs I got from a gun club, if you melt it down into 5 lb inguts or so ill split it with you. im in southington area , where are you.

What form is it in now?? Spent rounds?
I'm in Windsor, so not too far

Posted Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:55 pm

its spent bullets sifted from a sand berm. I melt it down to cast sinkers bucktails and re cast bullets for reloading. i have a good supply of each for right now so if you want to melt it down into ingots for casting sometime in the future ill split it with you, get back to me if you are interested

Posted Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:39 pm

I'm all set at the moment but someone else may be interested...Thanks

Posted Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:05 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links