Started this new thread for November guys, Oct has come and gone and it's irritating to have to rifle through the post to get to the most recent.

Tbob as I mentioned I'm eyeballing FF, I know they don't catch little haddock but seem to be doing ok with cod. Todays report from both eastman's and FF should be a pretty good indicator.

I can't do Mon or Tues, which is not an issue because of sea conditions, Eastman's will probably be tied to the dock till Wed.
Thursday looks good at the moment.

Let's see what today's reports look like because there probably won't be any others till Thursday.

Posted Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:38 pm

ok...10-4 good buddy....was kinda lookin for a pollock slammer if that was a possibility.

Posted Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:00 pm

Pollock is Gooooood

Scratch Eastman's unless there is room on the Wed. trip, they are sold out Thurs & Fri
Typical Eastman's report "Fishing was good" Hahahahaha

Plenty of fish in the ocean if we can get out to catch them! Bwahahahahaha!!!!

Posted Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:24 pm

the "other" mac is goin thurs so we will get firsthand non-bs report.
also,potential 6er with ralph and if that comes to be real will see if any open spots.....so in holding pattern til end of week it looks like........If none of this pans out I will seriously consider doin Yankee Fleet.

Posted Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:31 pm

I'll keep checking post. Need a day to schedule vacation at work.

Posted Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:33 pm

Eastmans....this good enuf forya???

11/14/11
Should have been here!

Massacre on Jeffries. More Pollock than Haddock, but plenty of them. 20pp was the norm and large ones at that.

mac....you sound serious bout a return trip...great!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:17 pm

Consider the source...it's Eastman's posting that, surprised they didn't have some tuna and swords in the mix Wink Laughing

Posted Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:32 pm

The way I see it, unless we jump on tomorrows combined trip (sounds crowded) on Eastman's no other open trips for them until the weekend. Seas look decent for the next few days.

Posted Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:01 am

then lets hold off and go Fri,Nov 25th!

Posted Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:42 pm

Hmmmm this is getting tricky, day after Tday sounds very busy, then there is always the weather this time of year. I really would like to do something tomorrow or Thurs if possible. Also shoot for the 25th too

Posted Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:39 pm

I could do the 25th. Plan on sleeping off a Turkey binge on Thursday anyway.
Tomorrow or Thursday this week is out for me. Not enough notice and just too busy at work.
It's amazing how many relatives come by when they hear you have fresh fish. My girl and I just had a nice pollock dinner and I realized the filets are almost gone.
Need a reload. This could get addictive. She is even telling me I need to get more.

Posted Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:50 pm

Me and the Lung gonna give it a try tomorrow....wish us luck fellas!

mac...if good will look to go again next Friday.

Posted Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:43 pm

Wish I was going with ya.Sad
Hope you slam em.
Have a great trip.

Posted Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:15 pm

Mac, we are trying something a little different, it will not include Pollock or Haddock, we will keep you posted of course.
Sorry you can't get away from work.

Posted Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:03 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links