You peep need to stay on topic. It is disrespectful to Mr.Lung to clutter up a serious thread produced to enhance this site and also induce us to get together and fish and learn and have fun.

Almost 800 views.....44 replies.......4 commitments.

Posted Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:04 am

works for me....will be a long ride up to NY to go truck around the woods for 9 days but what the hell only live once... I good with the 4th

Posted Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:15 pm

I was wondering if that date would work for you John, they kind of threw that one at me, so was wondering how it worked for everyone that was interested. What about Pat John??

Personally I would like it more towards the middle/end of Nov.
Anyone else really care?

As of now this is what it looks like from here
at the moment..only 25 more to go

1 Lung
2 tbob
3 John
4 Carp
5 Mac

Posted Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:48 am

YES...I care.....can you shoot for mid-month?....that way if we get blown out by high seas/weather we can still attempt to re-schedule!

As far as 25 to go......I should be able to scrounge up enuf misfits!
If not ,you can always do your last minute magic!!!

Posted Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:21 pm

YES...I care

Must YOU ALWAYS BE SO DIFFICULT??????? Razz

There is a reason for my madness on the 4th, but I will let you know soon. If we do the 4th that gives us plenty of time to reschedule Wink

Are you back from vaca?? welcome back.....geeeeezus it's been raining since the day you left! You get back and the sun is
shining?? WTF???

I can pull my magic on a local cod trip not so much on a NH trip so I am not going to count on that.

Posted Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:38 pm

OK GUYS Here it is, a tentative date has been selected it will be Friday the 11th 11/11/11 Very Happy on Eastman's big boat 30-35 people, the fare, you guessed it $111 Per person
I need a real head count from everyone who will go, (no maybe's )
I/we need to reserve the boat soon or will lose the date

Last edited by aqualung on Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:49 am

I'm in for sure. I also have another possible. Will let you know about him (or maybe he will?) on Monday.

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:52 am

Me thinks I can hear a "flushing sound".

Posted Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

im in for 1. pat can't make it

Posted Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:58 am

This isn't going to fly guys, just don't have enough interest.
I plan on jumping on some open marathon trips in Oct.
Eastman's has a couple the 3rd 10th and the 24th...all Mondays
tbob, Carp, John or anyone else interested, .... How do those dates look...I will try and do all of them if I can find company.... trips are $80
tbob I know you're love for Eastman's so I don't really care what boat.

Posted Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:25 pm

So the plug has been pulled! El Lungo, if you like the boat after this Thursday we will go with them again in Oct.

Posted Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:17 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links