I know I'm pushing it with the request Cool
What about a forum for just general information, that does not pertain to fishing. Where things of interest, current events, can be posted and talked about by members
It may perk things up on the site a little because not everyone always has a report about fishing, but may want to share some new and interesting information that may not involve fishing or hunting.

Posted Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:57 am

Youre never pusing it with the requests. The more requests/suggestions you can give me the better...Every request someone gives me i add to my list of TODOs. The time it takes me to get moving on finishing them is another story, but i will work this winter on getting as many knocked out as possible.. I like your idea of a forum for general talk. I will add that right now.

Posted Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:15 pm

I think a non fishing section is a good idea. I am currently the vice president of a online tractor club. We are a forum type club site like this. We have a few non tractor sections. We have a "coffee shop, for no tractor and non political topics. We also have a "Back Room lounge" for the political stuff. The tractor club is a paid club, only $10 a year, but we do have members from all over the world. I know it's not the same as this site, but if it would give you some ideas, please check it out.

http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/portal_content.asp

As a guest, you won't be able to see everything, but it should give you an idea. If you do want to see the full site, let me know, I mite beable to give you a user name and pass word to use temporarily.

Elon

Posted Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:40 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links