Hello to all. I just found this board today. Great setup. Thanks!!

Anyone want to hitch a ride on my 20 foot Proline the boat is docked in Niantic and I am open to any non-drinking, non-smoking, non-gum chewing passengers. Smile Actually I really don't care what you do on your own time since I do just about all those things but I don't do them on my boat. Anyway I'm looking to take a few days off and hit the salt when the winds are low and the sky is clear. I really like to have at least one person on crew if for nothing else docking and cleaning up.

Posted Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:09 am

Hiya R.O.F welcome to the site. That's certainly a friendly welcome with the open invite. I would take ya up on it, but I caint fish without my beer and cigars , I'm sure you will get some takers that fit your requirements. Go Fish

Posted Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:26 am

Hey ROF. Welcome. I'd love to take you up on your offer if your interested as I fish out of Niantic all of the time. Heading down at 3:00am tomorrow to skirt the shore in my little boat, but I can't really take it out of the sheltered areas. I fish weekdays and avoid weekends, and would be happy to split fuel, etc. I do most of my fishing between Niantic and Watch Hill. I fish mostly light tackle but will go with whatever anyone gracious enough to take me out prefers. I'm also a pretty good mate. If you're looking for someone during the week, just send me a message. I'll fish day/night.

Tight Lines,
Brian

Posted Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:43 pm

Welcome ROF, you're in good company. Plenty of other OFs around here.

Posted Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:38 pm

Looks like ROF is taking a long nap

At least tbob should be pleased finally someone older than him....well maybe

Posted Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:58 pm

I just woke up from my nap to find this bullchit goin on! How did I get involved in this one?.....I aint that old and do not even come close to being an oldfart......yup Lung,ya pissed me off!.....I see ya gotz a new avatar.....are you holding the big one Mark caught???

Posted Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:35 pm

tbob55

I just woke up from my nap to find this bullchit goin on! How did I get involved in this one?.....I aint that old and do not even come close to being an oldfart......yup Lung,ya pissed me off!.....I see ya gotz a new avatar.....are you holding the big one Mark caught???

What the hell you doing on our site anyways, go back to your girly site and play in the live well and leave us fisherman here alone.
Oh my I pissed you off...tisk tisk, go back to your nap and dream about catching fish.
Don't just drop in to grace us with your presence...away with you.
And yea I put up another avatar, I always take pictures with other peoples fish..they don't call it dope for nothin!
At least my avatar includes fish unlike the bare hooks in yours, I guess the bare hooks are rather fitting tho Razz Wink Very Happy

Posted Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:37 pm

why dont you ask Dave for a livewell here?You ask for every other dumb thing.

I caught a fluke bigger than that Thurs while deadstikin a Spro jig!
Smart peep here know I catch...dont need to advertise!

Posted Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:44 am

Don't make me pull this car over and come back there!!!!

Posted Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:54 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links