Put in at Lighthouse and headed for the bridge. Didn't mark any fish in my old spot, so went inside to snag some bunker. Got 5 in no time as well as the other 13 boats. Shocked : Tied off to the inner bridge, but no takers for a half hour. Decided to head out deeper and marked fish half way up the channel. Threw the boys out and got a blue in no time. 28" That was it. Called it at 11:00

Posted Mon May 26, 2008 5:01 pm

I fished out of West haven Friday. I only caught one Harbor Blue but also picked up 2 Weakfish. I also went Sunday. I had one Blue bite off a clouser. Then I had a 9" slugo bit in half. No fish caught on Sunday.

Congrats on the 28" Blue.

Posted Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:43 am

I can only hope the harbor turns on and the fish don't bypass us again. Glad to see you got something for the time out.

Posted Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:27 am

i was i up there today no bites but alot of people talking they were say last weekend they were all under the blue bridge sorry i dont know names of streets but they were saying that the bunkers were jumping out of the water and there were schools of blue and stripers.

Posted Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:07 pm

I heard the same thing. It's always hit and miss there. I have seen the boys of the 95 bridge this past two weeks. Grand ave had a hot night last week then nothing.

Posted Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:40 am

went out for some more blues and stripers and came home with some good sun but wed i got one fluke and that was it then thur i got a few small black fish then nothing but a bad on the water is beter than a good day at work so i had a blast.

Posted Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:05 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links