I am sure Mr.Aqualung is waitin to see if I do a post on yesterdays trip. So here goes.Private charter with 40 guys.Bigass swells (8-10 ft)induced quite a few into puking there guts out.Tough bite all day.Made numerous stops but could never find fish stacked up.Guy to the left of me ended up with high hook with 9 fish and guy to right of me had 7 plus pool winner.In between those 2 guys was me,Lung and CWD.I must give kudos when warranted.Lung for the first time in quite some time outfished me.He had a whopping 2 pollock and 1 haddock.I had a cusk,a doggie and a very nice 22 lb. cod that had to be released(season closed).If I had been able to put my cod in the box this post would most likely have a much different tone to it!

Posted Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:46 am

a very nice 22 lb. cod

Ahhh yes, different tone Hahahahaha, first off you need to change a 2 to a 1..it was more like a 12 pound cod, if that. If we are going to count throw backs add a cod and baby pollock to my toll as well Wink

So for the record, flea are ya listening??? I was High hook yesterday in the on going battle between tbob and myself, yes just like old times...I outfished tbob under very difficult conditions.

Posted Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:17 am

Cmon flea......where are ya when Lung deserves an "attaboy"?

Posted Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:46 pm

Your the man Lung!!!!

Posted Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:57 am

Ahhh the recognition I worked so hard for

Posted Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:23 am

Glory hound!

Posted Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:27 pm

Let the poor guy have his 15 seconds of fame.Just you watch for the numbers I put up when we go for cod outa RI!!!!

Posted Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:33 pm

Wow

Posted Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:11 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links