Selling my beloved sea nymph. She's been a great boat, but time for a change. Decent running 90hp "carbs need to be cleaned. hard starting". new water pump at the begining of this season. come with a nice bow mounted trolling motor with wired foot controll. brand new back to back seat, has removable 4th seat, and a adjustable petistal and seat for the bow. Has two live wells up front. 16 gallon inboard gas tank. Has in dash color fish finder. Comes with a decent bimini. Boat, motor, and trailer are all 1990's.

$4000

Posted Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:46 am

Best way to get a hold of me is to email me or call or text me.

ehertz@charter.net
1-401-206-8000

Posted Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:33 am

That's a GREAT all around boat Hertzy, I have the same exact boat just a 19.5 and really like it. Good luck with the sale.

Posted Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:49 pm

It absolutely is Lung! It kills me to let her go, but being under 8ft and light, she gets tossed around in salt more than the wife likes. Also seeing the wife is attending Becker Collage to get her RN degree, having one boat is better on the wallet. I'm looking at a 20ft Sportcraft dual console with a 8ft beam. It's got a 3.0 MerCruiser I/O. Full glass top side with two live wells on the transom, and tons of fish boxes! We found ourselves mostly in salt this past year, but still want to be able to go to a pond. My youngest loves to tube! Anyway, the Sea Nymph is a great boat and I know it will serve someone well as it did to me.

Posted Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:28 pm

BTW, the bimini in the picture is not the one that comes with it. I have a full height one for it. However if you want the small one, I'll leave it on the boat. It's not for this boat, but works pretty good. I use it when the weather gets colder as it attaches to the wind shield.

Posted Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:05 pm

Posted Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:32 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links