Lung....I was referring to the 2 other turkeys who it seems dont fish but like to chime in with their dumba$$ comments!

Would love to help you splash the big boat...just say the word!

Posted Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:05 am

tbob55

Lung....I was referring to the 2 other turkeys who it seems dont fish but like to chime in with their dumba$$ comments!

carp, I think he's talking about us!! I'm off from work today, so I think I will check out Pachaug Pond (never been fishing there before). I heard there are some Northern Pike in there.

Posted Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:34 am

so let me get this right...its 10:30,you are off from work and now you think you might go fishin at Pach?...well,if you do Good Luck and please post a report with pics!

Posted Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:40 pm

tbob55

so let me get this right...its 10:30,you are off from work and now you think you might go fishin at Pach?...well,if you do Good Luck and please post a report with pics!

Had to pick up my wife at Bradley this morning. NO sense in going in for a 1/2 day when I get paid personal and vacation time to use. No pics this time, nothing special and it was pretty blah day. Next time (maybe Sunday) I'll get some scenery and fish pics. Left around 1:00, got home around 5:50. Need to check my scale. I'm pretty sure the bass I took home was close to 2 lbs but the scale said 1 lb.
I need to fill in some holes to make a better report for the trip but its available.

http://www.ctfishfinder.com/view_trip.php?trip_id=3660

Posted Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:19 pm

OK,gotcha.....saw the report and made comment.....I have been there twice...once for a T.....has some real nice bass and like you said pike also.

Posted Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:34 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links