Aqualung and I launched at Barn Island @6 a.m. Less than 1 hour later I had a nice 21 incher in the well.It was a slow pick the rest of the day.Lotsa shorts caught but we both finally managed our limit.A super nice day out on the water.Thanks so much Bob!!!
The non-fish pic below is of some freeekin idiot we literally almost came across approx 1 1/2 miles from shore.NO DIVING FLAG OR EVEN A BOAT ANYWHERE NEAR HIM!Another 20 feet over and if we were goin a little faster he probably would have lost his head!

Posted Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:16 am

More than welcome tbob.

Was a beautiful day on the water, the tide was not much help in the morning, If we didn't limit out, the afternoon tide and breeze would have made for some better drifting conditions I think.

Let's get out there after them again soon.

I forgot all about the frog man that startled the hell out of you.
I thought it was a dead body
Very dumb move on his part

Oh, and you forgot to mention the nice sea bass at the end of the day

Posted Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:43 am

Good stuff Guys! How deep were ya's drifting?

Posted Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:30 pm

Carpster, 50' was the nominal depth, using squid strips and spearing on spinner rigs is what we caught the 6 keepers on.

Posted Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:41 pm

Maxing out on Fluke and a keeper Black Sea Bass on beautiful day, can't beat that. I was traveling this weekend, so I am hoping the weather is good the next couple of weekends. I would think we are getting near peak fluke season?

Posted Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:14 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links