I know this site is all about Connecticut Fishing, but how about a forum strictly for out of state reports or even fishing outside the U.S. I know most people like to share their reports (especially if they are successful) whether they be in state or out. Just a thought. What does everyone think?

Posted Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:02 pm

I think that is a good idea. I'm still working out details on how to link the different Fish Finder sites that are currently published together(MAFishFinder,RIFishFinder,NJFishFinder,NYFishFinder, and VAFishFinder). The main goal is to have separate sites that are focused on each state, but still have a large community of Fish Finder users. In the near future you will be able to publish trips to the other sites. I think your suggestion of out of state forums on each site would add value, and maybe have the out of state forums link to the other Fish Finder sites?

Thanks for your feedback.

- Dave O

Posted Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:52 pm

Sounds great. Thanks Dave & keep up the good work. This site will get rolling soon enough.

Posted Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:37 pm

I agree with having a section for out of state reports, however I dont think that posting it on a different site would really work out, like you were saying dave about posting on one of the other fishfinder websites for MA RI wherever. I think we should have an out of state section for all topics so if someone goes fishing for tuna in mexico they put it there, if they go icefishing in VT or Canada they put it there, if they fish for largemouth in florida they can put it there, see what I mean?

Posted Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:33 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links