Posted Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:21 pm

photo taken 7 days ago! I'm a sloppy drinker. Who cares, right.

Posted Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:23 pm

Holy sheet! That's one of the best and funniest reports I've ever read! Good job dude! Laughing

Posted Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:30 pm

Thanks Carp! I appreciate that because it took a lotta time puttin it together.....It seems rare here to get positive feedback...nice to get a positive vibe goin Smile

Posted Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:06 pm

Good to know you had that much fun Snap, glad you enjoyed it and thanks for picking up the ball with the report, I wasn't typing it all over again after I goofed.
Oh and your daughter is adorable, your smile in that photo is out of control Wink

Posted Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:20 am

Sweet Geezus....it seems that Lung has attained sainthood! I am not even sure this is the same guy I know after reading that report. Please realize Snap that your report was so good it belongs in a magazine. Just next time could you ease up a bit cause I got a feeling your Skippers gonna be tootin his own horn over this one.Oh.....nice toggies fellas!!!

Posted Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:22 pm

aqualung

Good to know you had that much fun Snap, glad you enjoyed it and thanks for picking up the ball with the report, I wasn't typing it all over again after I goofed.
Oh and your daughter is adorable, your smile in that photo is out of control Wink

Hey man, writing the report was the least I could do and I enjoyed re living the day.
And thanks, my little girl is growing up fast and is turning into a beauty...she's got the "hand in he air" thing go'n awn now...As far as the lack of my smile, its definitely in my heart for my kids...but Ive been on a strict diet since July 1st and wanted a photo to show the results...and my chipmunk cheeks were going to counter act the appearance of my progress! In a few more months I'll have a pic with a big smile for sure!

Posted Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:05 pm

tbob55

Sweet Geezus....it seems that Lung has attained sainthood! I am not even sure this is the same guy I know after reading that report. Please realize Snap that your report was so good it belongs in a magazine. Just next time could you ease up a bit cause I got a feeling your Skippers gonna be tootin his own horn over this one.Oh.....nice toggies fellas!!!

ROFLMAO! thanks you very much Tbob for the kind words about the report.
It was all factual! The only other fact I believe I omitted was Captain Lung managed to endure my endless questions about everything and anything throughout our day. Smile

Posted Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:08 pm

snapper

tbob55

ROFLMAO! thanks you very much Tbob for the kind words about the report.
It was all factual! The only other fact I believe I omitted was Captain Lung managed to endure my endless questions about everything and anything throughout our day. Smile

ENDLESS QUESTIONS TOO???? Holy crap....u must have caught him on one of his best dayz in a loooong time! He must be on new meds or sumthin! Hope his mood stays the same for awhile. I gotta fish bak to bak dayz with him soon.

(Bobbie yaknow I luvya man)....and missya too.Cant wait til the 27th and 28th!...did u need a pool lesson before then?

Posted Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:29 pm

tbob55

. Just next time could you ease up a bit cause I got a feeling your Skippers gonna be tootin his own horn over this one.Oh.....nice toggies fellas!!!

If it does seem like he is tootin his horn, weinie, or whatever, its all about breakin bawls ...or so that is the general feel I get. No pun intended!

But the fact remains, his last two trips as far as I know, went VERY well...and another thing I left out of the report...as we departed the harbor to head out and fish, I said "Well at least if we get skunked, its a fuggin gorgeous day." To which Lung replied in a bewildered fashion, "That is absolutely not an option." We are going to catch fish." (Dead lock stare)

Immediately I felt the weight of a heavy jinx and had a vision of a full cold day of catching nothing but seaweed and old rubber boots. But true to his word, it was fact.

Posted Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:44 pm

It's all good tbibitty, "Sainthood" may be stretching it a little, but a new Icon in the fishing world would be more like it Cool
But of course I will remain low key as usual....want my auotgraph?

Cant wait til the 27th and 28th!...did u need a pool lesson before then?

Oh yeah 2 solid days in the Gulf of Maine, bet we crush the pollock, bail the haddock, and toss in a couple cod for good measure.
Let's just hope the weather cooperates.

Oh you might find time to challenge me at a few games of pool huh??
Well pick a day when the wind aint blowing cuz I will be punishing the togs every chance I get. I should warn you I actually went and broke down and have real eye glasses now...so your winning 4 out of 7 like last match may be a problem for you...my advice to you...bring your A game

Posted Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:23 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links