NFL

diggadave24

THE REDSKINS AND GIANTS SHOULD TAKE UP FISHING BECAUSE THEY CAN'T PLAY FOOTBALL.

Then my Rams should take up sewing cause I don't think they have enough power to cast a line out.

Posted Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:27 am

I wish the Rams would give the giants Spagnuolo back.

Posted Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:46 pm

GO JETS!!!

Posted Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:28 am

There ya go Carp...Jets won
Buh Bye New England Pantie Girls
If the Giants aren't in it....you sure the hell weren't going to be either
Razz

Posted Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:45 pm

DON'T BE BITTER LUNG YOU CAN STILL MILK THE YANKEES FOR ALITTLE LONGER

Posted Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:16 am

OOH,GOOD ONE! Laughing

Posted Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:45 pm

rebalu

DON'T BE BITTER LUNG YOU CAN STILL MILK THE YANKEES FOR ALITTLE LONGER

Yea I can and you can't Wink

Jets get a win....awesome!!

Vikes squish the girls...SWEET!!

NO takes the Cards....no surprise

INDY spanks the Ravens

I say the Saints take the Super Bowl

Posted Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:44 pm

Don't count the Jets out yet and depending on the status of the defensive end in MN,(can't think of his name right now,the guy who was putting Romo on his back all afternoon who came out with an injury)The Vikings CAN go into the Superdome and win.Brett Favre is not going to be denied.Besides,defense wins championships,ever hear that one?

Posted Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:46 am

Saints got the offense and jets got the defense. Im going with the jets cant believe the comeback they are having.Jets fans needed this one vikings can have farve. You know he throws to many interceptions under pressure,especially big games.Vikings are done.

Posted Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:58 pm

I say the Saints take the Super Bowl

I gotta go with Lung on this one Saints are going to win.

Posted Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:02 pm

Carp probably feels bad about his team(s) not making it to the Super Bowl, but this commercial didn't make the cut either....thank god! Lmfao

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MQWFiIrBLA&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Last edited by aqualung on Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:03 pm

Lung you're wrong for that one! And just for the record the Vikings and the Jets are not my teams,I'm an underdog guy,anyone can root for the favorite,that's boring.Did you forget that I'm a BEARS FAN.I mean that ought to say it all. Superbowl winner? The Saints!

Posted Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:29 pm

I know uze a Bears fan there carp....that's why I posted team(s) the s was for your adopted underdogs Wink

Posted Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:45 pm

Hey Lung, I was very suprised that you weren't rooting for the Vikings.If anybody was rooting for the old guy (Favre) I figured you would be. Wink

Posted Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:18 pm

Nahhh anybody that retires as many times as him belongs in an assisted living facility at least...I haven't even retired once

Posted Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:02 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links