Just like to say Hi and wish everyone a happy new year hopefully the fishing will be great for all this year. I stumbled on this site looking for maps for the upcoming tournament season and since not alot of people at my work fish it's great to talk to others who do.

Posted Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:35 am

welcome aboard!!!

Posted Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:19 am

Happy New Year to you icasillas.
Look forward to your reports.
You and tbob can now both slack at work and talk fishing Razz

Posted Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:38 am

Love to read and chat on my breaks.

My motto

Work Hard, Fish Harder

Posted Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:06 am

I see, I guess it must be tbob is always on break then Laughing

Posted Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:30 am

Welcome aboard!

Posted Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:53 am

welcome to the fun! Very Happy

Posted Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:56 pm

my motto.......HARDLY WORK.....FISHALOT!

Posted Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:46 pm

You guys do the fishin...I'll do the catchin...thank you very much!

Posted Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:50 pm

Good one aqualung

Posted Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:16 am

It woulda been better except he aint even fishing so how the heck he gonna do any catchin?????.....still NO sighting of an Aqualung on the ice anywhere and now that the cod bite is heating up dont know if he will be able to go for a boat ride to catch some.

Posted Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:38 am

Welcome to the site.

Posted Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:08 am

tbob55

It woulda been better except he aint even fishing so how the heck he gonna do any catchin?????.....still NO sighting of an Aqualung on the ice anywhere and now that the cod bite is heating up dont know if he will be able to go for a boat ride to catch some.

Apparently you are suffering from the first stages of Alzheimer's there tbob Laughing Just because I do not fish your schedule does not mean I don't fish. Since you have forced my hand, must I remind you who won 3 different pools cod fishing last year. Razz

Posted Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:31 am

Last year?.............LAST YEAR? Wink

Posted Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:10 am

Really?..last year?...who gives a chit what happened that long ago?
Bwahahahaha...whats winnin a "little" money in 2009 got to do with current activity?..thats what I thought....absolutely nuthin!!!
Betcha a hundred I catch more fish thru the ice in 09/10 then you and also more cod next week!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s...one of those pools you won was with a dumb pollock,not even a nice cod.

Posted Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:41 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links