I think it would be convienent for most if, there is a reply to a post from the forum that there is something you can click on to go to the latest post instead of having to start at the begining of the post and work your way to the end of that post. Just like the tab that is on the message board "latest post" right after the users name. This stuff is always so hard to explain Confused

Posted Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:37 pm

I'll second that!
aqualung

I think it would be convienent for most if, there is a reply to a post from the forum that there is something you can click on to go to the latest post instead of having to start at the begining of the post and work your way to the end of that post. Just like the tab that is on the message board "latest post" right after the users name. This stuff is always so hard to explain Confused

Posted Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:27 pm

A couple things i will add to the homepage that i think it what you are refering to:

1. The ability to reply to posts directly from the Home tab.

2. When you click on a post, have it jump to that exact post. This is especially important when there are more than 1 page for a particular topic.

Let me know if there is something else that i am missing.

Posted Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:00 pm

Nice on #1 and I believe you get the drift on #2
Thanks Dave

Posted Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:35 pm

Not to pile it on Dave, but I did notice something else today. When posting on the forum, that the subject line is lost because it is so small...see look at the subect of this post Laughing

If it was in a bold heading
like this See how BIG I AM Razz
it would not get lost in all the other info around it.
Just my .02

Posted Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:11 pm

Lung! GIVE THE GUY A BREAK ALREADY WILL YA! Laughing

Posted Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:20 am

It seems Mr.Lung has waayyy toooo much freeeeee time on his hands lately!!!

Posted Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:50 pm

Lung the task master.
Crackin the whip on Dave.

Posted Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:28 pm

Lung the task master

That's funny chit, nahhhh, somebody has to harass the man behind the curtain

Posted Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:06 pm

aqualung

Lung the task master

That's funny chit, nahhhh, somebody has to harass the man behind the curtain

Don't harass him too much, that man behind the curtain, has the off button! Shocked Very Happy

Posted Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:55 am

overstdr

A couple things i will add to the homepage that i think it what you are refering to:

1. The ability to reply to posts directly from the Home tab.

2. When you click on a post, have it jump to that exact post. This is especially important when there are more than 1 page for a particular topic.

Let me know if there is something else that i am missing.

Anything happening with this Dave????
The site does not navigate well in my opinion, it still frustrates me if you couldn't tell

Posted Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:39 pm

aqualung

The site does not navigate well in my opinion, it still frustrates me if you couldn't tell

anyone ever tell you that you don't play well with others? Razz

Posted Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:38 am

i dont know if there is a way to add any temprature data to the river flow section but it would be very cool. I just started reading about stripers and seems as though there is a large connection to river temp and catching them. It may just be the station or or a fixed application but thought it may be a good idea. Trying to use the usgs site to find the same info.

Posted Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:56 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links