It is that time of the year where we start putting together our bass fishing tournaments. I would like to start a bass fishing club, fishing out of kayaks, belly boats, row boats and canoes. It would a catch and release tournament (measure and release) honor system for fun and some cash, to be determined by the club members. Anyone interested can contact me here or at my email yellvett76@yahoo.com

Posted Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:11 am

Did this ever come to be? I am interested when it does.

Posted Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:16 am

It was canceled do to the draw down of Rainbow Res. But I will schedule several next spring. I will keep you informed.

Posted Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:18 am

Ok thanks

Posted Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:36 pm

Sounds good to me. When and where?

Posted Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:25 pm

Seems like we have a decent amount of Kayak users on the site. Little bit warmer weather and we could definately look into setting up that tournament Iamabasshole was starting up last year. I could go for it. Been out twice so far. Felt great to get out. Winter was too damn long.

Posted Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:59 am

Definitely a possibility, I will be watching for the details.

Posted Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:13 am

I hope we can make this happen. kayak is the best thing i ever bought for fishing. My canoes fun to but the kayak fits on the roof of my car.

Posted Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:54 am

Wish I could do that. My car is too small, so I stick the nose of my kayak in the trunk and let the rest hang out. Just gotta make sure I hang the red flag on the tail so nobody rear ends me and makes it fully fit in the trunk.

Posted Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:05 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links