hows it going everybody, so im new to kayak fishing but i got the itch already its all i think about. i bought a freedom hawk freedom 14 . if anyone has any tips for just starting out im all ears.

Posted Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:58 am

Check out some of the older posts. various pictures of other people's setups. It'll give you some good ideas on setting up rigging.

Posted Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:21 am

yea ive been reading all of the other posts , im hoping u guys have another get togather this summer ! , wouldnt mind having some fishing buddys

Posted Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:39 am

justinham132

yea ive been reading all of the other posts , im hoping u guys have another get togather this summer ! , wouldnt mind having some fishing buddys

Count me in on the next yak-outing, hertzy still owes me $10 that I need to collect, or break even on!

Posted Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:53 pm

Definitely will have another outing next year.

Posted Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:05 pm

i was thinking its about time some young guns (24) get in on this and show some old timers how its done Wink

Posted Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:33 pm

pramsey

justinham132

Count me in on the next yak-outing, hertzy still owes me $10 that I need to collect, or break even on!

OH shoot!!!! forgot about that! I'll catch up with ya at some point!

Posted Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:16 am

ehertzfeld

OH shoot!!!! forgot about that! I'll catch up with ya at some point!

Just bustin your chops hertzy Mr. Green

Posted Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:30 am

Elon if you don't pay that man you're not gonna have to worry about catchin up with him cuz me,him and Mac are gonna catch up with you! Wink .............oh and I'm in for the next yak outing..............Can't believe you didn't pay up,I knew you were tight but holy sheet I hear you squeaking from over here!

Posted Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:34 pm

carp13

Elon if you don't pay that man you're not gonna have to worry about catchin up with him cuz me,him and Mac are gonna catch up with you! Wink .............oh and I'm in for the next yak outing..............Can't believe you didn't pay up,I knew you were tight but holy sheet I hear you squeaking from over here!

Yeah I squeak alright! LOL

Posted Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:21 pm

justinham132

i was thinking its about time some young guns (24) get in on this and show some old timers how its done Wink

Damn. I can't even remember being 24.
Make sure you get an advance on your allowance from your parents when you join in on the yak tourny. Us old guys could use the extra cash. Laughing

Posted Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:40 pm

i just ordered my own "new" nucanoe. Dot know if you consider it a yak or a canoe but i would love to get it on the water onece it arrives..

Posted Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:09 pm

angryjohn

i just ordered my own "new" nucanoe. Dot know if you consider it a yak or a canoe but i would love to get it on the water onece it arrives..

As long as you don't "motor" it! What size did you get?

Posted Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:13 pm

Hey Paul I'm motorized. Does that mean I have to leave the motor at home or if I bring it then not be in the pool?

Posted Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:45 am

Hey, Carp
Thought that motor was for long distance salt adventures only.
If you don't paddle once in a while, your gonna start getting well rounded like the rest of us.

Posted Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:23 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links