carp13

Hey Paul I'm motorized. Does that mean I have to leave the motor at home or if I bring it then not be in the pool?

I thought that was the rule last time? Paddles only? That's just what I thought, or maybe you were just bustin' on the really OLD and SALTY guys in the group!!

Posted Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:04 am

i plan on gettiNG a motor in the future, but what are these rules that your talking about? Is there a comp or something???

Posted Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:05 pm

angryjohn

i plan on gettiNG a motor in the future, but what are these rules that your talking about? Is there a comp or something???

It's just a friendly pool. If you want to participate, drop a 10 spot in the pot, and the one who catches the biggest fish wins!

Posted Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:03 pm

thats cool, sounds like good clean fun, we always fish for bragging rights but a ten spot is cheap unless you fish as much as i do, Daily during summer, but i would still want in so great.

Posted Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:13 pm

No generally it is not considered fair to fish for money when one party is motorized and the majority is not and it is also not allowed in most kayak fishing tournaments.

Posted Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:25 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links