Fired up both engines yesterday, 15HP Evinrude 4 stroke and 60HP Johnson. Both are running and pumping fine but may be doing water pumps on them both to be safe.

Posted Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:36 pm

Mine is next.....soon....in between all the groundtrips I am booked on......17 ft Tracker,got new FF to install and new pedestal seats to attach......12 Gamefisher,just picked up a couple fold down seats with swivels that need to be installed.This is my Snip boat.Anybody wants to fish there watch for open seat posts off and on all season.

Posted Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:58 pm

Took my kayak down from the garage ceiling as well the other day. But it looks like my first outing is gonna be a salvage operation. You see,a good freind of mine lost an auger. Wink

Posted Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:16 pm

I've got a nice heavy 4 tined grappling hook if you need it. Might work good to drag the bottom.

Posted Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:48 am

A week ago we were wondering where we were gonna find something like that. I think we're all set now though because someone made one for Bob.Now we're just waiting for the ice to melt. Really appreciate the offer though Mac,thanks.

Posted Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:05 am

yup,thanks there mac....but could use some more wine!!!

Posted Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:33 am

I heard they tapped open a carboy (14.5 gallons) from the last batch made at the farm. They said it needed a little more seasoning. I'll definately hook up with more. Bring a gallon to a springtime CTFF fishing outing?
I gotta be careful with that stuff. After Coventry, I went to Cabelas, then side tripped and ended up finding that stripper pole Drew mentioned. And a stripper was attached to it. Very Happy

Posted Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:59 am

Make it 2 gallons and you can come.......sounds like you had quite a day couple weeks ago!!!

Posted Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:55 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links