Hi everybody, I am fairly new to the area in Waterbury, I am having a hard time finding good trout and fishing spots in general, so far the only place I have been is a park located after exit 17 off rt84 west. Left on first light and count 2 lights and the park is on the left, not even sure what the name of that park is, but I would appreciate others who know the area may let me know how to get to other fishing spots in the area.

thanks
happy fishing.

Posted Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:06 am

Hey. I think you are talking about hop brook lake. I have been there a few times, but I haven't fished there. Where exactly did you fish? I just moved to naugatuck from bridgeport.

Paul

Posted Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:34 pm

hop on route 8 and head south you can't miss the naugatuck river.

Posted Fri May 01, 2009 5:29 pm

go north on rt 8 to exit 41, take right and when you come to a stop sign look around and find a spot to fish. this spot is catch and release only though, but at least you know there is probably fish there......the one from my pic <-------- came from there a few weeks ago

Posted Fri May 01, 2009 7:57 pm

I'm also from waterbury i fish the pomperauge river in woodbury if youd like too hook up and fish hit me on shaunp021 @yahoo.com fishing is subject shaun

Posted Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:22 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links