last night i decied to go fishing this morning before my grandaughter woke up.and got her first easter basket.well when i got up it was very foggy,and couldnt see the road.so i decieded to wait.when the fog was lifting it .it was getting close to kassies wake up time so i stayed.this morning she slep in alittle later,so it pushed my time back.by the time i gotto bibbons pond it was 8:45.veryy little fish were riseing.i started at the dam with only one lite hit,i stayed ther for an hour then moved over to the east side of the pond on a muddy point.there i landed 3 pumkinseeds,2 small pickerel,and 4 small bass,no trout.so the easter trout stayes in the pond.
even though i got there last it was well worth staying home to watch kassie get her first easter basket

Posted Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:11 am

I wanted to go out yesterday as well, but with three little ones running around chasing eggs it wasnt going to happen. Hopefully I can sneak out tmrw afternoon.

Posted Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:28 am

i thought your name look familar,sometimes i am alittle slow,lol.were you able to get out the other day

Posted Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:24 pm

Nope, never got out, and to top it off I got called out of town for a meeting tmrw, which means I miss Opening Turkey Day as well Evil or Very Mad

Friday is looking better though, I think I am going to hunt Turkey from 5:30 til noon and then head down to the Farm Mill for some trout fishing followed by a 3 o'clock nap before the kids get home from school!! Very Happy

Posted Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:07 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links