Got out at 6:30 and had my two keepers by 8:00. Good thing, the wind started to blow real bad and the bite turned off. Bubblegum paddletail got the fish for me today. Saw a fella running a christmas tree rig and pull a huge one out. Pulled some plugs up the river, but couldn't maintain steerage. Called it early. I'll be back Friday and then it's the barn on sunday with Bigoutdoors.

Posted Mon May 10, 2010 3:06 pm

Way to go LR....excellent, you finally got out. The wind has been something to contend with that's for sure.
OK I give, what's with the LLY

Posted Mon May 10, 2010 4:09 pm

Nice fish!!!

Posted Mon May 10, 2010 7:06 pm

Thanks, but you guys had the nice fish. But glad I got some meat for the trip.

Posted Tue May 11, 2010 3:45 am

Great catch Lund! the wind has been a nuisance these past few days, hopefully this cold front doesn't mess things up either.

Posted Tue May 11, 2010 6:06 am

Excellent............Excellent!........................can't wait for this freaking wind to quit either.

Posted Tue May 11, 2010 7:45 am

It appears a couple of our members think I took short fish. These measured 28 on the money and make no excuses for taking them home. Had a flash back for a min. of CTF. If I was to keep shorts, why would I take a picture??? Get out and get your own instead of bad mouthing others.

Posted Thu May 13, 2010 3:51 am

Feel free to post up their names LR, I think we would all be interested in who the amazing people are who can measure a fish from a picture with no real proof for their claim

Don't let the clowns keep you from posting in the future.

Posted Thu May 13, 2010 8:40 am

Yeah lets hear some names....thats effin ridiculous......they actually pmed you????

Is that what LLY sign is....."L"egal "L"ength........"Y"es!!!!!!!hahaha.

Posted Thu May 13, 2010 9:02 am

Comments on the picture: User Comment
x182dan
05/11/10 04:59 PM you suck for taking those fish
fishsnatcher
05/10/10 04:28 PM those fish are illegal size they have to be 28 inches

Posted Fri May 14, 2010 3:26 am

Nice fish! The loser complaining about length should stay off this site!

Posted Fri May 14, 2010 6:03 am

Lund don't let what a couple of FNG'S have to say get ya all worked up. Sorry boys but what you did was pretty stupid. If this man was a poacher he sure as hell wouldn't be posting pictures of it...............if some of you kids could keep your mouth shut for a awhile you might learn something and Lundrunner is one of the guys who could teach you alot!

Posted Fri May 14, 2010 6:21 am

Thanks for sharing.....now ignore the morons and continue to participate here on CTFF!!!

Posted Fri May 14, 2010 6:40 am

Thanks for the report, those are great size for the table! CTF thats a four letter word!

Posted Fri May 14, 2010 12:22 pm

I'll be at the barn sunday and monday. Taking Bigoutdoors and a friend. Hope to have more and bigger pics. But eather way I'll make a report. Your so right sandflea. Tbob the LLY was a code we use on a site I moderate for a bass contest. I can't win as a mod, but needed to post a stiper picture to get that catacory rolling. But I do like the analogy. Thankyou boys for the support. I'm told old to worry about if I get a fish, just as long as the line gets wet. Some times we bring home the bacon.

Posted Fri May 14, 2010 3:42 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links