Oooops wait, I forgot....The Jets smacked em!!! Hahahaha

Posted Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:07 pm

The PATs are not doing so bad, lung. They're doing just as well as the Red Sox!! Rolling Eyes
Oops, Red Sox are .557, PATs are only .500, I guess the Red Sox are doing better!!

Posted Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:59 pm

J - E - T - S , JETS JETS JETS JETS! Woohoo, how bout dem BEARS TOO!

Posted Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:03 am

how bout them lousy Giants?

Posted Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:48 am

tbob55

how bout them lousy Giants?

Agreed the Giants did not play well...But the Pats SUCKED
A job well done by the Jets for sure Carpster

Posted Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:32 pm

Give it up, Lung. The Giants sucked just as bad!

Posted Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:23 pm

Another patsy fan
If the Pats were playing the colts it would have been even more embarrassing if in fact it could have gotten any more embarrassing for the Pats

Posted Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:28 pm

Season is just getting started.

Posted Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:28 pm

Oh yeah, almost forgot about that one. Little Eli got beat up by big brother again. We all knew that was gonna happen though.

Posted Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:39 am

so "Chicago carp" likes the Jets?......man,you are more messed up than I had thought.

Posted Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:51 am

Been a closet Jets fan since I moved out here. They've put together a decent team. Like watching the Pats for Welker and Moss but would never call myself a fan. The Giants,well they have a long history of whiney cry-babies (Tiki and Shockey to name 2) and under achievers (read Eli). And lets not forget Brandon Jacobs,the guy used to be a beast,now he ain't sh*t! Can't call myself a fan either. I'm an underdog kind of guy. I mean I grew up on Cubs baseball and the Chicago Bears,need I say more? Go Jets!...........Da Bears play the Giants Oct. 3 on Sunday Night Football,should be interesting! Jets go to Soldier Field late in the Season too! I think the Bears might even play the Pats this year if I'm not mistaken.

Posted Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:58 pm

well said on all counts......but what is a carload of them thugs doin out at 5 a.m. loaded to the gills drivin around manhattan?duh!....the bearded wonder was twice the legal limit...real cute.

The Jets have 98 yards receivin total so far from their corps.....that just aint gonna cut it.

and looks like Pats are snakebit....trade Maroney and Faulk goes down for the season.....dammmmmmmmmmmmm.

of course the Giants have their own prima donnas.....never seen a player throw his helmet up in the stands before!......what a bunch of clowns in the NFL.

Posted Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:58 pm

Now that the Red Sox are done I'm a fan of any team that can beat the Yanks!

Pats still have a pulse though.

Posted Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:15 am

The BEARS are 3-0 (shhhhhhhhhhhhhh.keep that quiet.). They're also gonna smack the GIANTS on Sunday Night Football! (shhhh........keep that under yer hat too!) Or better yet....PUT THAT IN YER PIPE AND SMOKE IT!.WOOOO-HOOOOOOOOO!

Posted Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:38 pm

C'mon Carp. Bears have had more luck on their side this year than even a lottery player could wish for. First game won by bad rule/call and they were outplayed by Green Bay but still managed a win. Can't believe that fumble stayed in bounds. Luck doesn't last forever. They probably don't need any luck playing the Giants. Should see them go 4-0, even with Cutler throwing it up for grabs all game.

Posted Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:43 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links