Hey Mac, winnin ugly is still winnin my brother! What can I say, they're my team. All kidding aside it should be interesting on Sunday though. As far as the Greenbay game goes, they pretty much killed themselves with the penalties and if they did what everyone else in the league does and kick away from Hester they still woulda won. Gotta admit though, the Bears ain't looking too bad on the Defense so far. Sure Rodgers completed alot of passes but he's one of the best in the business. Between Urlacher being back and putting Julius Peppers in the line-up things are looking up! And just for the record I don't hate the Giants. Infact they're my girl's team and she's a real fan, knows more about football than most guys and I feel bad for her when they play sh*tty. Looked into getting tickets for that game on Sunday. I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT TICKETS COST IN THAT NEW STADIUM! No way, no how.

Posted Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:07 pm

Bears defense is definitely going in the right direction. Not really impressed with Cutler.
Just curious, even though they are in the same stadium, are the ticket prices for the Giants and the Jets the same rate, or are the Giants tickets higher priced?

Posted Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:12 am

Not sure on that one,only looked at that one game.

Posted Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:28 am

wow....giants taught bears a lesson......9 sacks?....wow.....congrats go out to Lungs Giants!

Posted Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:15 am

I said it'd be interesting, Giants have a defense again all of a sudden, who knew? Bears o-line was pathetic,I'm officially embarrassed. Crying or Very sad

Posted Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:20 am

Thank you! thank you! Mr tbob. Let's see how your Pats handle themselves tonight
You notice how quiet I was about carps earlier comment, I could only hope that the boys came to play..and well I guess they did...Hahahahaha you should be embarrassed Mr carpster Laughing

Posted Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:02 am

oooppppsssie....my bad.....it was TEN SAcks!!!.....at least carpys other team won...........cmon Pats!!!...win,baby,win!

Posted Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:23 am

Pats just squeaked by on that one Mr. Green

Posted Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:40 pm

A squeak 'lung? Like the mouse that roared! A deafening squeak!

Posted Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:42 am

PATS rolled over them fish!

Posted Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:59 pm

Yaah Ole, dey made da lutefisk of da fish, next dey make a pie of da birds, yust need a little lefsa for da desert!

Posted Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:38 am

Just saw on ESPN that Pats have traded Randy Moss to the Vikings today. Getting rid of him before he starts whining too much. He hasn't done much this year anyway. Just won't be pulling the double team to help open up Welker.

Posted Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:53 am

Like the cop in the morgue said in Men in Black, when asked by the medical examiner: What's the problem with the cat? It's their problem now!

Posted Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:20 am

Pats got a lucky break today. But a win is a win. I'll take it.
Can't believe Miami got burned on a terrible screw up by the refs.
Looks like many team's seasons will be determined by bad calls.

Posted Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:57 pm

Winning (or not losing) by a FG in regulation is better than losing by a FG in OT!

Posted Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:01 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links