Mr.Lung and I gave the Frances Fleet a go of it yesterday and had quite a decent day.Only 18 peep on board so TONS of room.We both ended up with 11 nice seabass and 1 keeper cod each.Bob was on fire with a small gold jig tipped with clam and I fished a hi/lo rig.Took double seabass twice on it. Several short cod also and had to deal with some doggies too.Small craft advisory and a steady wind all day but not a problem in that size boat.On the way home stopped at Foxwoods and made a quick donation.Might go back next Friday mac so keep your eyes open.

Posted Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:46 pm

Another great trip with the expert rod handler himself mister tbob, he must of napped well because he was on his game and smiling the entire day. I will throw up a couple pictures of the day, the pictures I took of my cooler or fish I screwed up Oh well a cooler of Black sea bass isn't all the exciting anyways but sure are good eating.
The pictures really do not reflect the sea conditions, it was pretty tough conditions, wind was howling all day. It was just to nasty to take many pictures, couldn't keep the camera out in those conditions.
Plenty of room for a change added to the great day.
It always a great feeling to donate to the cause of my American Indian friends on the way home

Heading out of the harbor

Like I said PLENTY of room

Cutting some fish

Heading home

Posted Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:26 pm

tbob55

Might go back next Friday mac so keep your eyes open.

*I will keep an eye out. Have that day off already, so don't need time to plan it.

Posted Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:40 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links