No wind, six hours till high tide...they were hanging in about 40 feet of water...some of the largest Porgys I've seen so far.

Last edited by snapper on Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:46 pm

Also caught a two foot nurse shark...Wanted to take a pic but with a loose hook and a slippery phone, decided not to..
Donated three fish to local family with lots of kids.

Posted Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:51 pm

Nice. Where did you fish? We were out this morning as well. Great day to be on the water!

Posted Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:01 pm

Waterford. You can't miss me when I'm out. I'm in that tiny inflatable with a ridiculous bright yellow shirt!

On a side note, I cant believe people take 40 of these fish out of the water a day on party boats....I mean seriously, how many fish can you clean and eat fresh. That's a shame!

Last edited by snapper on Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:04 pm

Side note..Thanks again Carp. Without the knowledge you shared with me, I would probably have given up..it was an awesome day...and every day I keep learning!

Posted Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:08 pm

Hey,havin' fun,catchin' fish,that's what it's all about. I'm no expert by any stretch of the imagination,just glad I could help and that it's starting to pay off for you. Also those porgy are bigger than any I've brought home so far,not too shabby. Way to go dude!

Posted Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:32 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links