Anyone catching on the CT? Was thinking about fishing around Haddam tomorrow. May be a bit windy, but the gauge has the water at a decent level and hopefully cooling.

Posted Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:06 pm

Little flurry of pike at the mouth of the outflow in Haddam today. Caught three, lost one in about a 1/2 hr. to 45 min. period, and then that was it. All small, the largest only 2 ft. Windy as hell. Caught a few perch and calicos before heading back in.

Posted Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:51 pm

took a three pounder last weekend where that salmon river cuts in.

Posted Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:35 pm

Be out looking for 3 + footers this weekend.

Posted Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:46 pm

do you have a boat. My fishing buddy is out of town, and would meet up for a ride if its available... Idea

Posted Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:26 am

Maybe my last day on the Gemma Rose this year. Lots of fat perch and BIG pickerel on Chapman's, but no pike today. Sad Basically stuck fishing the end of the outgoing tide and changeover.

Posted Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:04 pm

sorry to hear that i was out fishing this morning would have loved to hook up and nail some pike. Fishing has been rough the last two weeks with no bass, and only the ocaisional pickeral. Need to figure out what is going on or switch tactics or something.

Posted Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:07 pm

Taking another shot at some big pike tomorrow. River flows look pretty good, barely hit flood last night and down again today. Probably last time on the river until spring. Headed to upstate NY Friday.

Posted Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:38 pm

seem like i always miss the message. Hit a small pond today an hooked into a ton of pickeral. Would have been a lot happier to go after the big boys!!!!

Posted Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:12 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links