Aqualung and I went on a 25 man charter yesterday.It was a slow pick all day of cod and haddock with lotsa short cod being caught and thrown back over the rail.There were 3 wolfies caught with the biggest one at 14 lbs which took 2nd place pool money.Our very own Mr.Lung pulled off another 1st place pool win with a 15 lb cod.
Not a very good day as far as numbers of keepers with Lung ending up with 6 cod and I had 4.But still a fun day out on the ocean as usual.A group of friends of ours were out on Walshs boat and they had pretty much the same type of day.

Posted Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:31 am

Bob Looks like lung had the best day of all. Same thing on our trip lots of shorts... I ended up with 10 keepers. Jigs were best. pool fish was a 14.5 lb COD.

Posted Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:07 am

Was a pretty tough day fishing wise, but a great time all and all even on the 'small boat' with the wind never letting up with tbob & cwd from the site.

Thanks tbob for inviting me along

Nice job John with your limit of cod...how did Pat do??
I would of really liked to been on your trip again this year for sure but was booked before you scheduled yours.

A picture while heading out and of my MONSTER cod that took the pool Wink

Posted Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:34 am

I have to say the best part of yesterday was the laughing. Can't wait for the next trip!!

Posted Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:01 am

CWD, you got that right...plenty of good laughs and banter!!!

Big John, nice job....how did the Pratt boys do?

Lung, always my pleasure to fish with you and hope you can swing May 7 trip too!!!

Posted Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:20 pm

Lung...pat was on his game....10 cod and 3 or 4 nic had. Next year I will plan alittle better so it is not last min.

Posted Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:01 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links