which do you prefer? I like the dingers because they're cheaper and they produce the same results as the senkos.

Posted Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:21 pm

I have found that the senkos last me more in casts.

Posted Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:34 pm

really hard to say..i.ve had ridiculous success with both.. but ive found dingers to be more durable, but not by much.using wide gap hooks with with a stainless hitchhiker makes both of them last a lot longer. even using this set up, the dingers are tougher.

Posted Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:40 pm

Im hooked on the senko. It took me some time but these things work. wacky texas it doesnt matter how you rigg them.

Posted Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:09 pm

Its really a matter of trial and error and how much your willing to spend. No other worm matches the fall of the gy senko. I have been using it for 2 or 3 years now. I just discovered the strike king ones and after hooking into a couple of 5 lbers in one day I will continue to buy them at half the price of the gy senko, i belive they r 3 bucks plus tax. The strike king one is pretty damn close to the senko it last a little bit longer. Also the gulp sinking minnow works great, it falls slow and doesnt wriggle on the fall very much but on the retrieve it comes alive, its 2 bucks cheaper than the senko and last a hell of a lot longer plus it has scent on it if your into that. I do use mega strike on my worms regardless. I would have to say that the gy senko last the least out of all the worms out there including the kinami flash ones which are gy senkos in dif colors and a diff package...lol

Posted Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:18 am

I am recently "hooked" on GY senko's.They have produced consistent hits in the most dismal of conditions for me.The problem...cost and durabilty.I have some senko's coming from ebay that are much cheaper but not GY. I will let ya know if I have as much luck with them..

Posted Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:21 pm

hey ryan
if those ones you got on ebay are the same ones that dan got, i think they last much longer the only difference i noticed was that they are a little smoother to touch not as gritty. they work just as good if you ask me

Posted Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:12 pm

You Guys Should Try Out Gamakatsu Skip Gap Hooks They Will Get Ya Some Extra Casts Even When Your Worm Is A Little Beat Up Checkem Out

Posted Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:06 pm

I dont know if everyone does this, I would like to think that they do, but fishing with some people has proved otherwise. If the head of your worm gets torn you can pinch off a "little"and the action remains the same or just turn the worm arounds and texas hook the thin end the fall rate and wiggle are the same. I have seen countless people just rip them and throw them away after the head rips....

Posted Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:58 am

bestofthabest

You Guys Should Try Out Gamakatsu Skip Gap Hooks They Will Get Ya Some Extra Casts Even When Your Worm Is A Little Beat Up Checkem Out

I got some of these hooks they work great. thanks dave

Posted Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:02 pm

Yes Sir!!! They Are Awsome Hooks!!!

Posted Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:16 pm

They Make A Glue Just For Plastics That Works Great Especially When The Head Of The Worm Is Ripped Up!!! And You Should Try Screw In Bullet Weights!!!

Posted Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:21 pm

I was wondering if you guys used any type glue. I just use super glue to help keep a plastic bait attached to my jig head when they are getting torn up from schoolie stripers

Posted Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:37 pm

The Special Soft Plastic Glue Works Good Because It Doesnt Make The Plastic Hard Like Superglue Does And It Wont Stick To Your Fingers!!!!

Posted Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:24 am

Searched Google for "Special Soft Plastic Glue"

http://www.charkbait.com/cs/csc2.htm

came up with several sources, brands and a couple of youtube test videos.

Posted Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:42 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links