mac636

Carp,
Just plead that you weren't swimming, you were hillbilly Hand fishing.

My grandfather was from Tennessee................guess that makes me 12.5% hillbilly?

Posted Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:05 am

OK, now that explains it!
carp13

. . . guess that makes me 12.5% hillbilly?

Posted Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:34 am

sounds like you guys had a good time to bad it wasnt a area that a trailered boat could of launch I would of made a showing as well ....but sadly my balance isnt good enough any longer to fish a tupperware boat or I would use 1 of ours Crying or Very sad

Posted Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:41 am

pramsey

OK, now that explains it!

carp13

. . . guess that makes me 12.5% hillbilly?

Okay,now that we've established that I have an excuse,(I come from a long line of hillbillies),what's yours?

Posted Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:56 pm

1/2 Norwegian, 1/2 Danish - If Ole, Sven and Lena aren't in the story it won't work!

Posted Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:45 pm

Yes I am getting close to THAT age, but I'm not there yet! We used to bust on 'lung & tbob' about this. I guess it's my turn in the geezer barrel, huh?

carp13

pramsey

I still think he was just rinsing out his shorts, there was alot of brown "silt" around him!

yeah but the real question is maybe that wasn't just gas your wife was smelling the other night after the outing? maybe someone had to wash the "silt" out of their shorts in the morning? ..........Hmmmm?

you're getting pretty close to that age Paul if not now,soon! Wink

Posted Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:43 pm

Went back to Williams yesterday,fishing was tough,not a breeze at all until it was time to go,got 11 bass,nothing over 15",and 5 pickerel..............don't ask why but I lipped a pickerel to unhook it,didn't work out as planned ,my thumb hurts.

Posted Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:54 am

carp13

Went back to Williams yesterday,fishing was tough,not a breeze at all until it was time to go,got 11 bass,nothing over 15",and 5 pickerel..............don't ask why but I lipped a pickerel to unhook it,didn't work out as planned ,my thumb hurts.

must be that 12.5% hillbilly in you that makes you want to lip a pickeral Laughing

Posted Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:57 am

yeah probably...........I get the thing next to the boat,looks like an easy release,he's not big,maybe 13 inches, I say to myself,"Those teeth don't look too bad,maybe if I hold onto him tight enough he won't be able to move and he won't cut me up to bad."......didn't cut me too bad but my thumb still hurts. ........................gonna try and remember not to try that with a bluefish.

Posted Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:44 am

x182dan

must be that 12.5% hillbilly in you that makes you want to lip a pickeral Laughing

I wasn't going to bring THAT up, thanks for doing though Dan!

Posted Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:03 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links