mac636

. . . the Hummel Red Hots or maybe . . .

Speaking of "red hots", my wife was amazed (to put it politely) with the gas production last night! and I didn't even touch the beans!

Posted Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:15 pm

I had a great time guys! Nice meeting you all. Heres the picture:

Dave's:

Everett's:

Posted Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:18 pm

Haha....having had plenty of both, that's a whole different story. Great to meet you guys, and share in some fishing, good food, and some stone breaking!

Glad you showed up Dan. They all look close...really close. I'm still for a split, now 3 ways.

Posted Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:18 pm

[quote="peco"]By the way, here's what a proper lunker photo looks like Wink :[quote]

Nice but (to paraphrase another member) not as big as the 22"+ that I caught in Fitchville Pond in 8/10.
Sorry diggadave, I just had to bring this one out again!

Posted Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:52 pm

Poll is posted.
Enough chatter, we will leave it up to the masses.

No matter how it ends, it was a great time. We should think about an early fall outing as well.
I've got a friend who might hook me up with thin PVC to make proper measuring sticks that have the bent up end to place the fishes lips against. My drape idea has proven to suck. It did add a little controversy though. Laughing

Posted Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:14 pm

I'm thinking that vertical blinds suck, and that making measuring sticks out of them was as good a thing to do with them as anything. Fall outing is a fine idea. Pleasure to meet you Mac!!

Posted Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:42 pm

Just a couple more pics from the day.

Posted Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:00 pm

Carp had to take one last look for a bigger lunker entry. Laughing

Posted Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:05 pm

I think that Everett missed the sign Rolling Eyes :

nwdarkcloud

Glad to see you finaly made it to this forum as well Peco Very Happy

Thanks, Bob!

Posted Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:15 pm

I was looking for a bunker treble, but my salt water gear was at home. It was after 1pm anyway, so that lunker wouldnt have mattered. I've noticed a trend Phil. Are you the swimming police?

Posted Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:25 pm

rxpxtx

I've noticed a trend Phil. Are you the swimming police?

Hey, I just like to know what the rules are wherever I fish. I'm retired, but I still think like a lawyer. Wink

Posted Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:03 am

Yep,missed the sign,have to plead ignorance on that one...................if I ended up in the Pokey I might have had to send Phil a retainer!

Posted Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:50 am

Carp,
Just plead that you weren't swimming, you were hillbilly Hand fishing.

Posted Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:05 am

I still think he was just rinsing out his shorts, there was alot of brown "silt" around him!

Posted Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:39 am

pramsey

I still think he was just rinsing out his shorts, there was alot of brown "silt" around him!

yeah but the real question is maybe that wasn't just gas your wife was smelling the other night after the outing? maybe someone had to wash the "silt" out of their shorts in the morning? ..........Hmmmm?

you're getting pretty close to that age Paul if not now,soon! Wink

Posted Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:02 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links