28%  [ 7 ]
Entry #2
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Entry #3
60%
 60%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 25

The 2012 Yak Outing at Lake Williams on 7/8 resulted in 3 entries for the Lunker Pool.
We need every CTFF member to vote for the longest fish from the entries below. All three fish were laying on identical color striped boards.
This poll will only be up for 5 days, so please vote ASAP.
Thank you for your help.

Entry #1 below

Entry #2 below

Entry #3 below

Posted Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:06 pm

i didnt catch anything big. i can t wait for the next ttime thanks guys great day. if you missed it next time come good fishing good times

Posted Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:14 pm

Third one has the largest belly.

Posted Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:04 pm

Geez, did you three guys catch the same fish?!?! Could you add "tie" to the poll? Idea

Posted Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:48 pm

You need to get a Hawg Trough for the next one. Or as I like to call mine...Dawg Trough Very Happy

Posted Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:32 am

Just for the record,did not vote for myself,must have a buddy somewhere................Thanks friend!

Posted Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:53 pm

For the amount of people who visit this site, the voting turnout is pretty poor.
ANYONE CAN VOTE.
This poll ends Friday, so cast your vote now.
Your not picking between some piss poor politicians here, so your decision will not take money out of your pocket.

Posted Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:50 am

No horse in the race or idea who caught each fish, so I'll go with #3. Looks like a good time was had by all.

Posted Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:20 am

Poll ends Friday. LAST CHANCE TO CAST YOUR BALLOT!
Saturday, winner will be posted and I will PM asking for address to send a check to.
Looks like a tight race between #1 & #3.
One vote can make the difference.
Can't believe only 13 people from this site voted. You do not need to post to vote, just select one of the choices and move on. System does not show who voted, just how many.

Posted Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:29 pm

mac636

. . . only 13 people . . . [/b][/size]

We have 2406 registered CT Fish Finder users, and only 13 votes! That must mean there are only 13 ACTIVE members.

Posted Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:03 pm

mac636

Can't believe only 13 people from this site voted. You do not need to post to vote, just select one of the choices and move on. System does not show who voted, just how many.

Maybe you guys understand my frustration after 5 years here,
and it's not only with the members, nothing has been done to improve the site in a good long time, the suggestions have not been addressed in ages...it's a advertising gig at this point.

Posted Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:14 pm

Maybe you guys understand my frustration after 5 years here,
and it's not only with the members, nothing has been done to improve the site in a good long time, the suggestions have not been addressed in ages...it's a advertising gig at this point.[/quote]

i hear that

Posted Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:29 am

well that may not be completely true. I did not vote, as i was not part of the outing, and do not have a vested stake in the claim. I think it would not be accurate to say that i am not an active member. I do agree that there should be some updates to the site, but it is one of the best around even with its faults. There are always a bunch of campers, or those that just sit in the sidelines.

Posted Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:04 am

angryjohn

well that may not be completely true. I did not vote, as i was not part of the outing, and do not have a vested stake in the claim. I think it would not be accurate to say that i am not an active member. I do agree that there should be some updates to the site, but it is one of the best around even with its faults. There are always a bunch of campers, or those that just sit in the sidelines.

The whole point of this thread was to get people to vote even if they were NOT there.

Posted Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:26 am

That would be the reason for the statement . . . We need every CTFF member to vote for the longest fish from the entries below.

in the first post in this thread!!

Posted Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:18 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links